Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back to Wisteria Lane.



I just visited SpoilerFix, one of my favorite sites, and learned that "Desperate Housewives" will be returning on April 13. It's about damn time! Joining the cast will be hottie Chris Carmack (right, formerly of the OC) as Susan's cousin who is a tax man.
Gabby will be dealing with the fact that Carlos is blind... and wondering why the seeing-eye dog can't do things like fetch the tv remote for her! Love it!
Orson running down Mike two seasons ago will also at last be addressed.

The season finale (around May 18) will finally explain what Katherine's secret is and there will be a shocking twist that, according to creator Marc Cherry, will "change the entire series."



Bring it!

7 comments:

Stephen R. said...

I. Can't. Wait!!!!

FINALLY, we learn Katherin's secret. Maybe that daughter of her's caught kicked in the head by a pony at her birthday party when she was little just like LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA. Then, the whole finale could be a musical!!!

I know, I know. Too gay. Even for DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.

Doug said...

You forgot to finish the thought, Stephen: Katherine's daughter got kicked in the head by a pony at her birthday party while Rip Taylor threw confetti at Richard Simmons and Miss Coco Peru, who were dancing to "The Boom Boom Song" while Charles Nelson Reilly sipped mint julips with Quentin Crisp.

Now that's gay!

Big Mac Daddy and 'Lil Nuggets said...

I don't get it. But is it going to 49 out?

Doug said...

Big Mac Daddy and Lil' Nuggets:

OMG... there's two Tikkis!

Anonymous said...

I hear that Gabby is also going to get into a fight with a couple of guys in wheelchairs over a handicapped parking space at the mall. L-O-V-E me some Eva Longoria.

Also, Jason Gedrick will return to stir up those lustful feelings in Lynette.

And it's reported that creator Marc Cherry says the show will end after its 7th season.

www.dirkmancuso.wordpress.com

Mark in DE said...

I don't watch this show but I heard that a gay male couple was supposed to move onto Wisteria Ln. Did that ever happen?

Mark :-)

Doug said...

Mark:
Yes, they were in a few episodes last season. A little disappointing, I must say. But Tuc Watkins is a hottie!

Doug

Related Posts with Thumbnails